scripsit

Elias presents ... a worm!    Thoughts on family, philosophy,
and technology

Profile

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Every family's got one...



Someone with a lot of spunk, that is. In my case it is "Grandma Margaret", as Elias calls her, my 93-year-old grandmother. In this picture she enjoys some imaginary tea Elias has prepared. Grandma has more energy and optimism than I do at less than half her age, I've never seen her grouchy, and even now as she is working through some severe arthritis issues she is able to maintain a humorous spirit, and finds a way to turn the conversation again and again to how everyone else is doing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    don't you wish I was more like that?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home