scripsit

Elias presents ... a worm!    Thoughts on family, philosophy,
and technology

Profile

Friday, April 07, 2006

Time for the-baby-formerly-known-as-Lola

Amy read my blog last night, then asked why I would waste my time writing about Jesus and anti-Objectivism-ists. I've studied philosophy more than her, but a lot of times she is wiser. I found out today that a middle-aged relative of someone at work who seemed perfectly healthy three months ago has died from cancer this week. Don't waste your time.

Spending her time better than me, Amy is storing memories in two blogs now, one for each squirt. Funny thing is, the new one has "Lola" in the URL, but we've pretty much ruled out that name. Come to think of it, I have a file folder at home tagged "Lola" that I need to rename too!

Amy also took issue with my recent claim that it's morally necessary to spout out your position on the war. She's right, that's too narrow of a requirement. Here's my revision: it's morally necessary to support good political action. Making contributions to a good culture-changing organization certainly fulfills this requirement.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM , Blogger Amy said...

    WOW!! What an unexpected comment. I'llhave to remember to remind you how much "wiser" I am next time you try to bully me into something (wink wink). Your Lovey Loverson

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home